Feel free to put everyone on this list into your favorite RSS reader without a second thought. You just can’t regret it.
For every author, I provide a short overview and a small list of greatest hits. Enjoy!
- We know Dan as an author of the Redux and a core member of the React team. But he’s also a prolific author.
- His style is a bit informal but at the same time very structured.
- As you would expect he writes mostly about React but also about the human side of software development, soft skills, etc.
- A Complete Guide to useEffect
- React as a UI Runtime
- Things I Don’t Know as of 2018
- He’s also the author of several free ebooks: “Exploring ES6”, “Exploring
- Axel writes about the modern JS features (ECMAScript20xx) and proposals
- ES proposal:
- Tyler is the author of several successful video courses
- Even though he doesn’t write too often, the articles are usually very deep and come together with a video
- Code Splitting with React and React Router
- Nicholas is a frequent conference speaker and the author of “Understanding ECMAScript 6” and other books
- Oh, and also he created the eslint.
- The ECMAScript 2016 change you probably don’t know
- My (somewhat) complete salary history as a software engineer
- A Brutal Look at Balanced Parentheses, Computing Machines, and Pushdown Automata
- Pattern Matching and Recursion
- David is a senior Mozilla developer and a core MooTools contributor
- He writes on widely different topics (not JS-only)
- Awesome Automation and Integration with Buddy
- fetch API
- If you were thinking there’s too much React in this list. Todd writes a lot about Angular and TypeScript.
- Classes vs Interfaces in TypeScript
- Step by Step Custom Pipes in Angular
- Typing Arrays in TypeScript
- Currently working in Google Chrome team.
- And thus there are lot’s of articles written by him on performance optimizations and the inners of Chrome
- Web Page Usability Matters
- Exploring a back/forward cache for Chrome
- Native image lazy-loading for the web!
- Wes Bos is a famous author and conference speaker
- In his blog posts, he often promotes those. Nevertheless, the articles are highly valuable by themselves
- Flying a DJI Tello Drone with React and Node.js
- React’s New Context API Explained